For custom iPad installations, contact one of our Certified Dash Modders
You can contact Doug Bernards directly via Twitter @DougBernards
If you need help with an EXISTING ORDER, please send a message along with your ORDER NUMBER to...
- Please allow approximately two weeks for your order to arrive.
- Signature may be required upon package delivery.
- We ship via USPS Priority Mail.
- Your tracking number will be emailed to you once we print your shipping label.
- We do not offer refunds.
- We do offer exchanges for another kit type. If you want to exchange your kit, return your order in the original package, including your invoice and a note telling us which kit you would like. Send exchanges within two weeks of your delivery date to the return address printed on your invoice.
Soundman kits are designed for use by car audio fabrication professionals (and highly skilled enthusiasts). We use state of the art technology to create our injection molded kits. Each kit is injection molded and prepped by hand per order. We ask that you please read our online documentation thoroughly and watch our videos to be sure of your purchase before you buy.
If you experience a defect with one of our products we will gladly replace it for you. Please send an email, including your order number and the problem you are experiencing, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We urge you to always use caution while driving. Please never use ANY mobile device while driving, whether it's a cell phone, tablet or anything else that may distract you from operating a motor vehicle. Our kits are designed with the custom car audio enthusiasts in mind. Our kits are intended for recreational and off-road vehicles. If YOU DECIDE to mount a mobile device to the dash of your vehicle, you are doing so at your own risk.
We ALWAYS recommend the use of hands free technologies such as steering wheel controls, voice activation, and Bluetooth, as the safest ways to operate vehicular electronics while keeping your eyes/attention on the road.